Tatamagouche Centre actively works to restore right relationships with the natural environment through our Environmental Policy. Our sustainability initiatives build on previous and ongoing efforts throughout the Centre and are thoughtful and comprehensive and include:
- supporting local food producers and serveing fair trade products
- significantly reducing our energy consumption
- integrating social and environmental considerations
- supporting vibrant rural communities
- reducing and eliminate greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs)
All initiatives will be in keeping with our mission, values, community, context, and will support and enhance the long-term vitality of the Centre.
For more information please see our Environmental Policy.