We are reaching out to you today to provide this update. At today’s date (March 17, 2020) the Board of Directors has decided that the Centre will postpone the following scheduled programs, and unless otherwise noted, reschedule as soon as possible. These programs are:
- Home Death Care – April 3-5, 2020 – NEW DATE TBA
- Contemplative Pathways – April 23-25, 2020 – NEW DATE TBA
- Circle of Song – May 1-3, 2020 – NEW DATE TBA
- Licensed Lay Worship Leaders – May 1-3, 2020 – CANCELLED
- At mid-April, we will re-assess the situation and will be in touch with a further update on how we will proceed.
In the days to come, and until further notice, the Centre will remain open, with a small staff here during working hours (8:30am to 4:30pm) Monday to Friday.
We are taking the necessary preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and following all protocols posted by government and health officials. We want you to stay safe.
- If you have a cough, cold, or fever – please stay home and rest.
- Social distancing is essential. Warmly welcome each other from 2 metres away without physical contact.
- Frequent hand washing is very important along with keeping your hands away from your face.
For the most current information on coronavirus in Nova Scotia, please visit this link.
At this difficult time, we urge you to reach out to friends and neighbours who might need help. We will get through this, together!
Please check back here regularly for the latest updates!